State Legislators

If you’re a Massachusetts resident, please contact  your elected state representative and/or senator (by phone, email and/or regular mail) and tell them your complaint about illegal speed limit signs.  They’re responsible for passing the speed limit law in the first place, and they can revise it to solve the problem of illegal speed limits. An easy way to quickly contact your state representative and/or senator is to simply call the main number for the Mass. State House at 617-722-2000.