City and Town Hall

If you’re a local resident, one way you may get an illegal speed limit sign taken down is to complain to your local city or town hall.  If you and your like-minded neighbors raise enough of a ruckus (and can be heard over other residents who want the signs), you may even get an illegal sign or two taken down.  This would also leave your local police free to chase legitimate speeders instead of ticketing law-abiding motorists.